This is the magazine version of Historic England Research. It reports on projects and activities involving applied research into the historic environment.
- Buddhist buildings in England
- Understanding Sikh places of worship
- Quaker Meeting Houses assessed
- The church interiors of John Loughborough Pearson
- Early fabric in Chipping Norton
- Reginald Farrer’s private rock garden
- England’s shopping parades
- Must Farm Bronze Age timber platform
- Revealing past landscapes in Cumbria and Lancashire
- The changing historical landscape of West Wiltshire
- Local Authority asset management plans: what don’t they know?
- Historic England’s Introductions to Heritage Assets
- Historic England publications
Post a Comment